Using my conf page
On the My Conferences tab of the Personal Cabinet, you can see the list of active, scheduled and past meetings, and change their settings:
The list of conferences is displayed in a table with the following fields:
- Start time, End time: The start/end date/time of the meeting.
- Conference topic: The meeting topic.
- ID, Password: The meeting ID and password.
- Status: the meeting status:
- : the meeting is online (you can terminate this meeting by clicking this icon),
- : the meeting is offline,
- Manage: A set of options that can be used for any meeting in the table:c
- : Join a meeting,
- : View a brief information about a meeting,
- : View and load/upload meeting materials,
- : Repeat a past meeting (available only for the past meetings) with its settings. After clicking this button the system displays the Edit conference page, you can edit the meeting and schedule it,
- : Edit the meeting details.
- : Delete a meeting from a conference list irrevocably.